Paramedic Initial Certification Courses
The City of Frankfort Fire and EMS Paramedic program has been issued a Letter of Review by the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP). This letter is not a CAAHEP accreditation status, it is a status signifying that a program seeking initial accreditation has demonstrated sufficient compliance with the accreditation Standards through the Letter of Review Self Study Report (LSSR) and other documentation. Letter of Review is recognized by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) for eligibility to take the NREMTs Paramedic credentialing examination(s). However, it is not a guarantee of eventual accreditation.
Committee on Accreditation of Educatonal Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP)
8301 Lakeview Parkway Suite 111-312
Rowlett, TX 75088
With approval to conduct Paramedic Certification Courses, Frankfort Fire and EMS will begin conducting programs that are cost efficient, tailored to working EMTs schedules, and one that produces high quality paramedics. Our first course is anticipated to begin in August 2017.
|Attempted the Exam
|First Attempt Pass
|Cumulative Pass within 3 Attempts
|Cumulative Pass Within 6 Attempts
|Failed All 6 Attempts
|Eligible for Reset
|Did Not Complete Within 2 Years
- Attempted the exam: Number of graduates that make at least one attempt at the exam.
- First attempt pass: Number and percent of those who attempt the exam that pass on the first attempt.
- Cumulative pass within 3 attempts: Number and percent of those who attempt the exam who pass on the first, second, or third attempt.
- Cumulative pass within 6 attempts: Number and percent of those who attempt the exam who pass on the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth attempt.
- Failed all 6 attempts: Number and percent of those who fail the exam six times.
- Eligible for retest: Number and percent of those who failed their last attempt, but remain eligible for retest (less than six attempts, less than two years from course completion.)
- Did not complete within 2 years: Number and percent of those who fail their last attempt and are no longer eligible for retest (more than two years from course completion.)