Vacancies for Frankfort’s Boards and Commissions Announced
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – September 5, 2018 - The City of Frankfort has the following vacancies on its Boards and Commissions:
- The Civil Service Board has one vacancy for Police & Fire hiring and promotions for a three year term.
- The Board of Ethics has one vacancy for a three year term.
- The Board of Park Commissioners has one vacancy for a four year term.
- The Frankfort Electric & Water Plant Board has one vacancy for a four year term.
- The Code Enforcement Board has one vacancy for a three year term.
- The Forestry Advisory Board (Tree Board) has two vacancies for three year terms.
Each Board opening is nominated by the Mayor and authorized by the Frankfort City Commission. Each of these boards and commissions has its own requirements, responsibilities and compensation. Citizens interested in filling these vacancies can find information regarding each board or commission on the City website at www:Frankfort.ky.gov. On the website please go to Government/Boards and Commissions for additional information. Applications for each vacancy can be found online or hard copies may be obtained at City Hall.
City Staff will be available at 4:30 p.m. in Commission Chambers in City Hall prior to the September 10 Work Session to answer questions regarding these vacancies. For additional information please contact Rebecca Hall at email@example.com or 502-352-2076.